Monday, April 22, 2013

My First Day in Level Six

Today is the first day of level six. I am so happy to be there. My Teacher~s name is Jayne, she is so cute, flexible, cooperative, patient,committed, honest, and smart. I have some old friends, Jenny, Patrick, Sayed, and Sara. 
We studied today about {Plagiarism}. I am happy to learn new words, and to improve my reading skills.
I wish to continue in this class, because it`s useful to me and I need it.
Afternoon, I went to my volunteering day at my children `s Catholic School.
Then, I went to my doctor`s appointment, and he changed the prescription, to new medicine,also, he transferred me to Radiology. Later, I went home and stayed on the bed to take a rest.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Safaa! Thank you for sharing your first day's experience! It was so nice to read about it! I wish you all the best as you pursue your goals in Canada.

    ReplyDelete